Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter weekend, the end of Lent

Meant to post this a long time ago.... uh.

Well, yes, Lent is over which means I don't have to fast anymore (MEAT) and I'm finally back and kicking it up on facebook.

There's a lot going on right now, namely the stress from finals.

You know, a lot of older people say it just gets harder when you're done with school and out in the real world working, but honestly, I think it'll actually get easier for me. No more writing up bullcrap papers (doesn't mean I don't like to write, people) or going to classes for many hours a day, juggling working to pay the rent with actual homework, etc etc. Once you've graduated, you can just....work. You can either get a day job if you're not ready to go full throttle into your creative field yet, or if you're really lucky and talented enough, you get hooked up with an awesome job doing what you love and trained to do for four years right after graduating.

I don't know which I'll be, but for these next few weeks, I really have to make sure these raps and illustrations get done, so I can actually pass and uh, graduate.

Wish me luck. >.<

2 comments:

Cricky said...

Good luck!

yehri said...

I believe in you.