Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Lucky Element is Fire

According to what Courtney, my boss at Student Affairs believes.

While at work today, Courtney, Noki and I had a chat about Chinese astrology and zodiacs and all that good stuff. For the fun of it, we checked each other's lucky charts and what elements we were.

Apparently, Noki and I are to have a lot of luck in our prime years, but Courtney has had horrible luck throughout her life and she has the personal experience to back her chart up. Granted, we are using the internet to dictate what we need to do to create balance in our lives.... but hey, it is kind of interesting.

So after inputing my birth statistics, the Chinese Stem-Branch Calendar system tells me I am a Soil person, Earth, we could say, and my lucky element is Fire.

Soil = 103
Metal = 230
Water = 60
Wood = 19
Fire = 2

As one can see, my elements are way out of whack. I need more Fire and less Metal to balance things out for me. Courtney proposed an experiment where I change my diet so that I could put more Fire into my being, just to see if things are any different. Things like less dairy and cow, more spicy foods, chicken, garlic, onions, and all that. Oh, and according to the Fire guide, I should consider wearing more red, haha.

I have no idea. Courtney's got testimonies but she's really curious to see if this could work for me. I'm thinking about trying this experiment out when I'd have the time. Maybe at the beginning of March? I dunno, should be fun.

Check the charts out here.

2 comments:

c0urtm0nster said...

thanks for making me sound like a complete whacko. ha!

Marian Pham said...

lol ^^;;
c0urtm0nster x5 = awesome!