Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent

I decided to give up facebook for Lent. Forty days and nights with limited social networking. It's barely been a day and I'm already feeling disconnected from the world. o_O

I'm cheating a little 'cause I'm not officially starting this abstinence from facebook until the end of today, but anyways....My sister was kind enough to inform me that technically Lent is forty-seven days. The Christian calendar doesn't count Sundays.

Omg...T_____T

The end of Lent is Easter, and that's on April 3rd.

APRIL.

Oh my. Can I really not update my statuses and pictures and day to day life for my friends to see for a month and a half?

I don't know......

3 comments:

Ann said...

Haha, I was going to do that but decided against it. I don't know how we survived before facebook! :D

Marian Pham said...

omg seriously right. xD

Anonymous said...

me too!!!