Monday, January 11, 2010

T_T

School could be the death of many of us.

If it's not at school trying to make it through all your classes and pass, it's definitely after school when you're at a loss for how to pay it all off and survive.

*****************

If I were to go nerd mode and use a quote from FMA to describe things right now, equivalent exchange exists. To gain, something of equal value should be lost.

I've noticed that trend a lot since I've started college, and it's definitely has hold true when I was overseas. I gained so much more this past semester that I suppose this time around it's time to lose just as much.

My mom has always scolded me for thinking like this. She tells me God doesn't punish you after something good has happened, etc etc, He doesn't work like that. I don't think God works much like that either, but it's definitely how LIFE works.

You can't be happy all the time. You have to be sad half the time. There's a balance, there's a warped sense of equivalency.

No comments: