Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Everything's gonna be alright~ Everything's gonna be ok~

I feel slightly better today about school.

It's just that I'm going to hate Mondays so bad this whole semester, since I'll be at school from nine in the morning until ten thirty at night.

Anyways, last night, when I was waiting for the bus around 11 pm, my mind was running through all the things that I've been worrying and stressing about; money, school, money, family, MONEY, the possibility of not having a roof over my head, list goes on.

I didn't want to walk home alone so late at night, but waiting for the bus sucks 'cause it never comes on time. I'm looking up, sighing, and I see one bright star in a very black sky. I took a deep breath, and thought, well, it wouldn't hurt to make a wish on this spot now. It's something I don't usually do.

A wish on a star, a note to God. Sounds like praying to me.

I closed my eyes and with all my heart, declared to myself that I want to believe things will always get better as long as my faith holds true and strong. As long as I keep getting up again. Resilient, stubborn, thick-skinned.

Today, I woke up still feeling moody, but less morbid, haha. The morning went well. And I heard some really good news about my living situation just now.

There is some hope. Oh, how He works in mysterious ways...

No comments: