Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tango lessons in drawing class?

Only possible with American art teachers, haha.

Yesterday was a good day, until I went to a birthday party and got myself stuck surrounded with Koreans gulping down the beer and soju. >.<

I haven't been sleeping well lately, I think mainly due to upcoming finals stress plus the bittersweetness of going back to America soon, and after last night, I woke up today with fifteen minutes to get to my morning class on time.

I know the time will come for me to take my first serious shot of alcohol at some point, but right now I don't think my mind, body, and soul is ready for the impurity yet. I don't know I think like this. And it's not a relgious reason that I don't drink. It's actually more quite personal, but at this point, I don't really know how to explain it anymore.

I'd go more into detail, but I really want to go back to my dorm and take a nap.

All I'll say is, being around alcohol stresses me out. More so to me than other people who has had alcohol before and prefer not too drink for whatever reason. For me, I either get bored or get worried about the people around me. I'm sure if I had some in my system, I wouldn't be worrying as much and enjoying myself more, but something about this whole drinking culture.....I just can't bring myself to be a part of it. Not yet anyway.

So really, I can be TOTALLY Korean in a lot of aspects; the look, the language, the music, a lot of things EXCEPT for the drinking.

Mmhmm.

2 comments:

Cricky said...

Dang girl, you must be exhausted. Just look at all of those typos!

Marian Pham said...

there aren't that many!