Sunday, September 27, 2009

Meh

So technically I'm in class right now, supposed to be working on my painting, but I stole away to head back to the dorm so I could pick up some books and a different sketchbook. But also, to update my blog since it's been quite a while and I'm falling behind on the things I'm supposed to be talking about. >.<

I have to constantly write to do lists in all aspects of my work, so that I can somewhat keep track of things. On this blog, for example, I have yet to get that dream interpretation out, discuss the Epik High concert, and now the Cheonju trip.

That trip really threw my schedule off. >.< It was fun to go to a different city and learn all those cultural traditional stuff, but zomg my homework.

In Oriental Watercolor class today, I found out I actually didn't have to finish those mountain sketches 'cause they weren't actually homework, and the homework that WAS due, totally looked lamed (it got ripped in the wind T_T) compared to everyone else's, but we have to do that particular assignment over anyways. Then in this Painting class right now, I realized Madison and I are painting on the wrong size canvas, but the teacher said it was okay, but still.

Fail.

Sigh. All of a sudden there's all this homework due, and I'm getting a little frazzled o_O. Once this week is over, I'll be able to breathe a little.

This week is Chuseok, the Korean Thanksgiving holiday, so that should be some good rest time. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Cricky said...

Hang in there girl! If things get to rough, eat a whole entire bucket of ice cream. Make sure it isn't cookie dough, cuz then you'll get a stomach ache like I did.