Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update

Wow, I completely skipped out on writing anything during May.

Well, not only was it the month of commencement and thesis shows, packing and cleaning out the apartment, organizing and setting up studios and rooms after returning to Utah, etc etc, it was a time to slowly get used to the idea that I've graduated college.

Crazy. I've had a lot of things planned to do this summer:

Building a concept portfolio, job hunting, writing raps and uploading more videos, catching up with old friends. Lots of things to do.

First, I want to have a redesigned website by fall with a blog and online store linked to it (got a job designing t-shirts up in Ogden). Until then, this blog will be slow. Oh yeah, I've decided to keep using blogspot because wordpress isn't really agreeing with me. Sorry, Chris.

No comments: