Friday, January 15, 2010

Whew, what a week!





This week has been the craziest first week back to school I've ever had in my whole life >.<. So it started quite horribly but things got better as each day progressed.

Today, I did manage to get my friend's wacom tablet back, ohhh thank goodness.

So what happened was that the one girl who supposedly knows me (I have yet to figure out who that is) offered to take the bag from the bus driver to public safety at Webster on Wednesday, but FORGOT. So, she ended up giving the bag BACK to the bus driver who in turn handed it in to the public safety desk in  SAN FRAN.

While I on the other hand, have been calling from the lost and found, to public safety in oakland, to the residential staff at webster, emailing people, EVERYWHERE, hunting that motherfreaking thing down like a madwoman. Spent everyday since Tuesday, freaking out about it.

Whew. You can only manage my relief when public safety black guy came back to me at the desk earlier today carrying that yellow forever 21 bag towards me. I almost cried from relief. Almost, haha.

Anyways. In terms of thesis, I got the go ahead from Bob Ciano, my thesis teacher. He really likes my idea, which is great. Before I can go hardcore on it, I gotta make sure this exhibition is successful. Still have lots of work to do about it, though. Postcards to print out, mat boards to cut out.

It's just gonna get more intense from here on out. FIGHTING!!

Oh yeah and apartment!

No more homeless worries, I'm officially moving in with bnguh by the end of the month. At her old place. The freaking suing thing scares her enough to stay, but would still leave me hanging, so the other girls compromised and are willing to have me stay there for four more months.

It'll be a little cramped with five girls in one apartment, but there are three rooms, and I don't have much to begin with having sent most back to Utah before going to Korea. Plus, I'll be working a lot at school. We'll make it work.

Things are getting better, see? ^^

No comments: